CAB ASSEMBLY MAINTENANCE (Contd)
1. Disconnect searchlight and windshield wiper electrical plug (3) from receptacle at center of control
Four clamps are located outside on forward cab and two clamps are
located inside cab rear port and starboard.
2. Release clamps (5) securing cab (2) to deck (1).
3. Using four lifting handles (6), lift cab (2) to clear engine, transmission, and scoop controls. Remove
cab (2) from boat.
CLEANING AND INSPECTION
1. For general cleaning and inspection instructions, refer to WP 0013 00.
Skysol 100 solvent is combustible; DO NOT use or store near heat,
sparks, flame, or other ignition sources. Use mechanical ventilation
whenever product is used in a confined space, heated above
ambient temperatures, or agitated. Keep container sealed when not
Contact with Skysol 100 may cause skin irritation. Use chemical-
resistant gloves. In case of skin contact, remove any contaminated
clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Wash
contaminated clothing before reuse. Eye contact may cause
irritation, tearing, or blurring of vision. Use face shield or goggles
when eye contact may occur. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with
large amounts of water for at least 15 minutes or until irritation
subsides. Inhalation may cause irritation to upper respiratory
passages. DO NOT have food or drink in the vicinity. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
Inspect rubber seal around cab enclosure for damage. If necessary, remove existing rubber strip (4),
clean surface with Skysol 100, dry with cloth, and apply new 1-inch strip of rubber with rubber
adhesive to cab mounting joint along length of cab.
1. Using four lifting handles (6), position cab (2) on deck (1).
2. Align and close clamps (5).
3. Connect searchlight and windshield wiper electrical plug (3) to receptacle at center of control panel.