HEADER TANK AND RESERVOIR MAINTENANCE (Contd)
The header tank and reservoir on both engines are replaced the
same way. This procedure covers the replacement of one header
tank and reservoir.
Have a container ready to catch coolant.
1. Remove hose (13) from header tank (1).
2. Remove four screws (10) and reservoir (11) from belt guard (9).
4. Remove hoses (3), (5), and (6) from adapters (2) on header tank (1).
5. Remove hose (7) from elbow (4) on header tank (1).
6. Remove elbow (4) and three adapters (2) from header tank (1).
7. Remove clamp (14) and hose (15) from header tank (1).
8. Remove four screws (12) and header tank (1) from engine (8).
CLEANING AND INSPECTION
1. For general cleaning and inspection instructions, refer to WP 0013 00.
Skysol 100 solvent is combustible; DO NOT use or store near heat,
sparks, flame, or other ignition sources. Use mechanical ventilation
whenever product is used in a confined space, heated above
ambient temperatures, or agitated. Keep container sealed when not
Contact with Skysol 100 may cause skin irritation. Use
chemical-resistant gloves. In case of skin contact, remove any
contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soap and
water. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Eye contact may
cause irritation, tearing, or blurring of vision. Use face shield or
goggles when eye contact may occur. In case of eye contact, flush
eyes with large amounts of water for at least 15 minutes or until
irritation subsides. Inhalation may cause irritation to upper
respiratory passages. DO NOT have food or drink in the vicinity.
Failure to comply may result in injury to personnel.
2. Clean excess sealing compound from hoses (3), (5), (6), and (7), elbow (4), and adapters (2) with
Skysol 100 and dry with cloth.