P r e v e n t i v e M a i n t e n a n c e C h e c k s and Services for M60A1 AVLB Hull-
Not Fully Mission
5. Note pressure on gage when
grease first starts to come out of
Links (Left and
pressure relief valve.
6. If gage indicates less than 2150
psi, replace relief valve (page 14-106)
and repeat steps 4 and 5.
7. If gage indicates 2150-2250 psi,
pressure relief valve is serviceable,
proceed to step 8.
To avoid personal injury due to high pressure grease, pressure must be
reduced to zero before gage is removed.
8. Pry up and hold pin on pressure
relief valve until grease stops
9. Remove gage and install plug.
10. Adjust track tension
C h a n g e 4 3-31