INSTRUMENT PANEL CLUSTER ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 8 of 23)
Gage Illumination Indicator Light Replacement (Sheet 1 of 2)
SUPPLIES: Silicone compound (Item 32, Appendix D)
PRELIMINARY PROCEDURE: Remove instrument panel from vehicle (page 10-111)
1. Remove lead (circuit 40) from rear of indicator light (A) by pulling out.
2. Remove lens (B) by turning to left.
3. Remove lamp (C) by pushing in turning counterclockwise.
4. Using screwdriver, remove two screws (D)
light (A) to panel.
5. Remove indicator light (A).
Go on to Sheet 2