INSTRUMENT PANEL CLUSTER ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 16 of 23)
Transmission Oil Temperature Indicator Replacement (Sheet 2 of 2)
2. Place bezel (B) imposition on indicator (A).
3. Place indicator (A) with bezel (B) in position in panel.
4. Place mounting bracket (C) in position on indicator (A).
5. Using wrench, install two nuts (D) and lockwashers (E) securing indicator (A) and
mounting bracket (C) in position on panel.
6. Connect two leads (circuits 324 and 27) to rear of indicator (A) by pushing in.
End of Task