INSTRUMENT PANEL CLUSTER ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 23 of 23)
Fuel Tank Selector Switch Cable Assembly Replacement (Sheet 1 of 1)
SUPPLIES: Silicone compound (Item 32, Appendix D)
PRELIMINARY PROCEDURE: Remove instrument panel from vehicle (page 10-111)
1. Remove connector (circuit 28) from fuel tank indicator (A) by pulling out.
2. Remove other connector (circuit 28) from fuel tank selector switch (B).
3. Remove lead (C).
1. Apply silicone compound to each connector (A) and (B) of cable assembly (C).
2. Connect one connector (circuit 28) to fuel tank indicator (A).
3. Connect other connector (circuit 28) to fuel tank selector switch (B).
End of Task