INSTRUMENT PANEL CLUSTER ASSEMBLY MOUNTING SUPPORT AND CUSHION REPLACEMENT
(Sheet 1 of 1)
TOOLS: Flat-tip screwdriver
Lockwashers (4 required)
Remove instrument panel cluster assembly from vehicle
1. Using screwdriver, remove
mounting cushion (B).
2. Remove cushion (B) from mounting
1. Place mounting cushion (B) in position on mounting support (C).
2. Using screwdriver, install four screws, lockwashers (A) securing mounting cushion
(B) to mounting support (C).
3. Install instrument panel cluster assembly in vehicle (page 10-112).
End of Task