HIGH VOLTAGE IR POWER SUPPLY AND SHOCK MOUNT ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT
(Sheet 6 of 6)
11. Position assembled power supply (K) onto mounting pad (Q) inside vehicle.
Install screw (R) through lockwasher
(S), ground strap (M), lockwasher (T),
and bracket (B).
Using 1/2 inch socket and an
extension, tighten screw (R)
into mounting pad (Q).
Position clamp (U) on cable (V).
Install screw (W) through lockwasher
(X), clamp (U), lockwasher (Y) and
16. Using 1/2 inch socket and
extension, tighten screw (W).
17. Using steps 16 and 17, except
omitting clamp (U), install
remaining two screws (W) and
new lockwasher (X) securing
bracket (B) and mounting pads
18. Using 1 inch wrench, install
connector on cable (Z) to
power supply (K).
19. Using 7/8 inch wrench, install connector on cable (AA) to power supply (K).
20. Install access plate (page 17-9).
End of Task