RIGHT TAILLIGHT - STOPLIGHT ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 2 of 3)
3. Remove two stoplight and taillight lamps (E).
4. Using cross-tip screwdriver, remove two screws (F) and two lockwashers (G).
Using cross-tip screwdriver, remove three screws (H) from grommet (J).
Remove socket and wiring assembly (K) with fingers by pressing out grommet (J) from body
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Inspect taillight assembly for corrosion. Corroded areas whcih cannot be cleaned with
crocus cloth or steel wool are cause for replacement of that item.
2. Inspect taillight and components for cracks. If any items are cracked, replace.
3. Inspect for mechanical damage and wear. If damaged or worn, replace.
Go on to Sheet 3