TRANSMISSION OIL PRESSURE TRANSMITTER REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 3)
Prior to installation, lightly coat male threads of all components
with sealing compound.
1. Using 11/16 inch wrench, install bushing (A)
to transmission socket.
2. Using 7/8 inch wrench, install new transmitter (B) to
3. Push socket of rubber insulated connector (C) into
transmitter cap (D).
4. Remove rags from under transmitter.
5. Start and run engine. Observe oil pressure indicator for normal oil pressure
7. Install transmission shroud (page 9-6).
End of Task