TRANSMISSION OIL HIGH TEMPERATURE SWITCH REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 2)
1. Place rags under switch.
2. Pull rubber insulated connector (A) from
switch cap (B).
3. Using wrench, remove switch (C) from
1. Using sealing compound, lightly coat threads of new switch
2. Using wrench, install new switch (A) into
3. Push rubber insulated connector (B) into
switch cap (C).
4. Remove rags from under switch.
Observe oil temperature indicator for normal oil temperature (TM 5-
5. Start and run engine.
7. Install transmission shroud (page 9-6).
End of Task