ENGINE OIL LOW PRESSURE SWITCH REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 3)
1. Using adjustable wrench, install elbow (A) to engine.
Using 7/8 inch wrench, install adapter (B) to elbow (A).
Using 7/8 inch wrench, install new switch (C) into adapter (B).
4. Push rubber insulated connector (D) into switch cap (E).
5. Remove rags from under engine low oil pressure switch.
6. Install engine oil high temperature thermostatic switch (page 10-220).
Connect engine for powerplant ground hop (page 5-26).
8. Start and run engine. Observe low oil pressure indicator for normal oil pressure.
Stop engine. Disconnect engine from powerplant ground hop (page 5-40).
Install powerplant (page 5-14).
End of Task