HEU FRONT HARNESS REPLACEMENT (SHEET 3 OF 8)
13. Follow branch of harness assembly (H) to back side of basket disconnect (AC).
14. Using spanner wrench, disconnect four connectors (AD) at back
side of basket disconnect (AC).
16. Using 7/ 16 inch socket, remove screws (AF), lockwashers (AG),
washers (AH), clamps or strapping (AJ) securing harness (H).
17. Remove six electrical connectors (AK) from clips on bracket (AL)
below right headlight (AM).
18. Disconnect six connectors (AK) from leads to right headlight (AM).
Go on to sheet 4.