ELECTRICAL WIRING HARNESS AND CABLE CONNECTOR REPAIR (Sheet 5 of 18)
Male Connector Repair (Sheet 1 of 1)
Electrical connector repair tool kit
Diagonal cutting pliers
Silicone compound (Item 32, Appendix. D)
Electrician's tape (Item 59, Appendix D)
Slide shell (A) back along cable (B)
2. Using diagonal cutting pliers, cut
terminal (C) and C-washer (D) from cable
(B). Throw terminal (C) and C-washer (D)
3. Using hand wire stripper, strip insulation
from cable (B) equal to well depth in
Insert stripped cable end (E) into well in
5. Using crimping tool, crimp terminal (C).
6. Push new C-washer (D) onto cable (B) at
rear of terminal (C).
7. Slide shell (4) forward along cable (B) until tight against C-washer (D).
End of Task