FUEL TANK CAPACITOR AND HOUSING ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (LEFT)
(Sheet 4 of 5)
Place new gasket (A), cover (B) and cable and adapter (C) in position.
2. Using screwdriver, install four screws (D) and lockwashers (E) securing gasket (A)
and adapter (C) to cover (B).
3. Place gasket (F) over electrical lead (G).
Using fingers, connect electrical
lead (G) to fuel pump (H) by push-
ing in and turning clockwise.
5. Place new gasket (F) and cover (B)
on fuel tank.
6. Using socket, install 12 screws (J) and
flat washers (K) securing cover (B) to fuel tank.
7. Using torque wrench, tighten 12 screws (J) to 48 to 84 lb-ft (5.5 to 9.5 N·m).
Using pliers, install lockwire (L) in screws (K).
Go on to Sheet 5