BRAKE CONTROL HOUSING REPAIR (Sheet 12 of 14)
29. Using a 9/16 inch wrench on flats of control assembly (AF) and a 15/16 inch wrench on
nut (AE), tighten nut.
30. Using pliers, install cotter pin (AJ).
31. Position two washers (AK) and spring (AL) on
control assembly (AF).
32. Position lever assembly (U) on control
assembly (AF) and thread two nuts (AM)
on control assembly finger tight.
DO not tighten nuts (AM). They
will be tightened during adjust-
35. Position lever assembly (U) in housing
clevis (AN) and, using pliers, insert pin
GO on to Sheet 13
T A2 4 9 4 5 9