Ensure cable hook is properly positioned in lift eye, with opening facing transporter, and cable is not
caught on bay.
(15) Payout cable and have assistant route cable (5) through cable guide (12).
When bay center of gravity passes over rear support of transporter, the bay will tip forward on rear support
(16) Play in cable and pull bay (9) onto transporter until bay tips forward onto rear support
(17) Lower boom (7) until bay (9) is just above front support rollers.
(18) Continue to play in cable until rear (intermediate on interior bay) bay tiedown pins (15) are engaged by aft
tiedown hooks (1).
(19) Lower boom (7) completely.