(10) Signal helicopter to lift bay (4) to recovery area.
Ensure dunnage is places under bay to prevent damage to unfolding arm mechanism.
(11) Signal helicopter to lower bay (4) and maneuver bay onto dunnage.
(12) Remove sling eye (5) from cable hook (2) and signal helicopter to raise cable and clear recovery area.
Figure 2-32. Bay Helicopter Recovery (Sheet 3 of 3).
(13) Remove lifting sling (5) from bay (4) and stow.
When loading a rarmp bay onto transporter, back transporter up to lower lock drive end of bay. When load-
ing an interior bay, back transporter up to bay end without unfolding cables.
(14) Follow procedures for ground recovery of bay (para. 2-26b).