3-20. Pin and Arm.
This task covers: Service
General Mechanics Automotive Tool Kit
Bay removed (para. 2-16).
(Item 1, Appendix B)
Grease, Automotive and Artillery (Item 2, Appendix E)
Oil, Lubricating (Item 8, Appendix E)
Rags, Wiping (Item 12, Appendix E)
a. Service. (figure 3-17)
(1) Remove quick release pin (1).
(2) Apply grease to pin (2) and store in holder (2).
Retract (PIN OUT) cylinder pin.
(4) Apply grease to locking cylinder pin (3).
(5) Lubricate all pivot points with lubricating oil.
(6) Wipe off excess oil and grease.
(7) Engage (PIN-IN) cylinder pin.