4-20. Clearance and Marker Lights.
This task covers:
General Mechanics Automotive TooI Kit
Electric system circuit breaker set to OFF.
(Item 1, Appendix B)
The maintenance procedures are the same for all.
a. Removal. (figure44
(1) Tag and remove electrical leads from clearance and marker light.
(2) Remove two screws (1) and remove door (2) and lens (3).
(3) Remove lamp (4) from base (5).
(4) Remove four screws (6) and locknuts (7) and remove base (5).
b. Repair. (figure 4-6)
Inspect all items for wear and replace all items that are worn or otherwise damaged.
c. Installation. (figure 4-6)
(1) Install base (5) and secure with four screws (6) and locknuts (7).
(2) Install lamp (4) in base (5).
(3) Install lens (3) and door (2) and secure with two screws (1).
(4) Connect electrical leads, as tagged to clearance and marker light.