4-46. Dual Over Center Valve. - Continued
c. Replace. (figure 4-55)
When disconnecting any hydraulic lines, open slowly and protect face as hydraulic fluid may spray out
due to residual pressure in system.
When removing hoses, have a suitable container to drain oil from hoses. Also cap all hoses and ports
immediately to prevent dirt or foreign matter from entering the system.
(1) Tag and disconnect four hydraulic lines (1) from dual over center valve (2).
(2) Remove two nuts (3), lockwashers (4) and screws (5) and dual over center valve (2).
(3) Remove two elbows (6), straight adapters (7), and reducers (8).
(4) Apply antiseize tape to all pipe threads.
(5) Install two reducers (8), elbows (6), and straight adapters (7).
(6) Install dual over center valve (2) and secure with two screws (3), lockwashers (4), and nuts (5).
(7) Connect hydraulic lines (1) to dual over center valve (2) as tagged.