4-48. Cable Tensioner Valve (Transporter Model RBT).
This task covers:
General Mechanics Automotive Tool Kit
Bay removed (para. 2-16).
(Item 1, Appendix B)
Hydraulic Test Equipment
Sealing Compound (Item 16, Appendix E)
a. Test. (figures 4-59 and 4-60)
Cable tensioner valve removed for test. See para. c. below.
(1) Connect a 0-400 psi (0-2,758 kpa) hydraulic pressure source to S1.
(2) Connect hydraulic fluid reservoir to M1.
(3) Connect a 0-400 psi (0-2,758 kpa) pressure gage to G.
Temperature of hydraulic oil should be 86-1 04°F (30-40°C).
(4) Adjust fluid flow through valve to 8 gpm (31 Lpm).
(5) Check pressure reading at G, reading should be between 217-363 psi (1,496-2,503 kpa). If reading is not
between limits, adjust Valve B, see para. c below.
(6) Set all pressures to 0 psi (0 kpa) and disconnect connections.