4-48. Cable Tensioner Valve (Transporter Model RBT). - Continued
c. Replace. (figure 4-63)
When disconnecting any hydraulic line, open line slowly and protect face, as hydraulic oil may spray out
due to residual pressure in system.
When removing hoses, have a suitable container to drain oil from hoses. Also cap all hoses and ports
immediately to prevent dirt or foreign matter from entering the system.
(1) Tag and disconnect four hydraulic lines (1) from cable tensioner valve (2).
(2) Remove two screws (3), lockwashers (4) and nuts (5) and remove cable tensioner valve (2).
(3) Remove elbow (6) and three adapters (7).
(4) Apply sealing compound to all pipe threads.
(5) Install three adapters (7) and elbow (6).
(6) Install cable tensioner valve (2) and secure with two screws (5), lockwashers (4), and nuts (3).
(7) Connect four hydraulic lines (1) to cable tensioner valve (2) as tagged.