4-90. Hydraulic Pumps. - Continued
b. Replace. (figure 4-118)
(1) Open pump access cover (1).
When disconnecting any hydraulic line, open slowly and protect face, as hydraulic oil may spray out due
to residual pressure in system.
When removing hoses, have a suitable container to drain oil from hoses. Also cap all hoses and ports
immediately to prevent dirt or foreign matter from entering the system.
(2) Tag and disconnect hydraulic lines (2) from hydraulic pump (3).
(3) Remove four screws (4), washers (5), lockwashers (6) and hydralic pump (3).
(4) Install hydraulic pump (3) and secure with four screws (4), washers (5), and lockwashers (6).
(5) Apply antiseize tap eto hydraulic lines fittings and connect hydraulic lines (2) to
hydraulic pump (3) as tagged.
(6) Service hydraulic pump. See para. a. above.