Never launch bay against current, always launch bay perpendicular to or with current.
(12) Move transporter to launch site, and back transporter into water until rear wheels are hub deep in water.
(13) Set parking brake and electric brake.
(14) Engage Power Takeoff (PTO).
(15) Remove quick release pin (16) and store.
Before retracting locking cylinder pin be sure all personnel and equipment are clear of unfolding area
otherwise, serious injury, death, or damage to equipment may result.
If bay does not roll off transporter when locking cylinder pin is retracted, raise boom slightly to start bay
moving then lower boom.
(16) Retract (PIN OUT) locking cylinder pin (17).