ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(22) Remove the jacks and packing from under the jack posts. Secure the jack hood in the top of the jack
(23) Slide roller beam out from under the end of bridge and disassemble.
(24) Place packing and jacks under jack posts. Lower jack hood to jack head.
(25) Raise jacks to take weight of bridge off of packing. Remove no more than three layers of packing.
(26) Lower bridge until jacks are almost completely down, so that they will be free to be removed when the
bridge rests on packing.