ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(16) Unlock rollers, delaunch bridge to panel point 3p3, and lock rollers. CG of bridge is now over roller
(17) Lower rear of bridge, under control, to lift launching nose off landing roller.
(18) Remove landing roller, lift reproof bridge under control until the nose touches the far bank, and return
landing roller, jack and packing to near bank.
(19) Lower rear of bridge, unlock rollers and boom bridge away from gap to panel point 2p7. Lock rollers.
Reposition building pedestals as necessary to bring both girders on same horizontal plane. This
may also be necessary during removal of top panels.
(20) Remove bankseat beam
Removal of the panel pins can be made easier by checking the level and squareness of the
bankseat beam with the top panels. Check for gaps between butting surfaces of top panel and
bankseat beam. Use 6 personnel, 3 personnel lifting on the inside and 3 personnel on the outside,
to lift and twist the guide slots into the compression bushings.
(21) Unlock rollers and boom bridge to panel point 2p3; lock rollers.
(22) Remove bay 5.