ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(43) Jack down bridge onto near bank (para. 4-20f.)
(44) If approach surface is to be improved, do so at this time.
(45) Hook seven short or long ramp units to near bankseat beam. Ensure anti-lift lugs are engaged (para. 4-
(46) Lay decking, starting on near bank end of bridge (para. 4-25).
(47) If exit surface is to be improved, do so at this time.
(48) Hook seven short or long ramps to far bankseat beam. Ensure anti lift-lugs are engaged.
(49) Fit curbs, starting on near bank end of bridge (para. 4-26).
(50) Put bridge guide markers in place (para. 4-26).
(51) After bridge has passed inspection, put bridge classification signs in place.
(52) Make sure all erection equipment is away from roadway. The bridge is now ready for use.