ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(24) Remove bankseat beam temporarily, and place on ground to one side of site.
(25) Unlock rollers and boom to panel point 4p5.
Nose sections (light and heavy) can be removed during launch after they have passed the center
of the landing roller pedestal. It is important to remember that at least 5 ft (1.5 m) of nose section
must extend beyond the landing roller pedestal at all times.
(26) Add bays 5, 6, 7 and 8.
(27) Place one deck unit in last deck unit recess of bay 7.
(28) Unlock rollers and boom bridge to panel point 8p5; lock rollers.
(29) Add bays 9,10,11 and 12. Use a headless pin to connect bay 11 to bay 10.
(30) Refit bankseat beam to end of bridge.
(31) Carry out steps b. (38) thru (52) as detailed in paragraph 5-3 to complete bridge assembly