ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
As counterweights are added, the rear of the bridge will begin to lower onto the building
Position four top panels and four deck units on rear of bridge.
Stack counterweights as shown to provide space for removal of nose sections.
Secure counterweights to bridge girders with two cargo tie-down straps.
(17) Recover landing roller pedestal.
(18) Remove seventh nose section (7N1) [para. 5-4b. step (28) (a) thru (c)].
(19) Remove nose section 6N1, as in step (18).
(20) Remove bankseat beam and nose sections 5N1 and 4N1.
(21) Remove counterweight deck units and top panels.
(22) Remove nose section 3N1.
(23) Remove nose section 2N1 [para. 5-4b. step (33)].
(24) Remove landing roller pedestal from launching nose.
(25) Remove nose section 1N1.
(26) Remove bankseat beam.
(27) Carry out steps b. (36) thru (48) as detailed in paragraph 5-4 to complete disassembly.