ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(12) Continue the same procedure, packing up and fitting top panels to complete 12 bays.
(13) Fit rear bankseat beam.
Fitting of bankseat beam may require removal of packing from under bay 11.
(14) Jack up rear end of bridge and remove packing and baseplates from under girders.
(15) Position and stack packing (3 in x 8 in x 36 in) under rear bankseat beam and last bay of bridge.
Packing must be stacked high enough to ensure that over bridge will not touch existing bridge.
(16) Jack down rear of bridge and remove all jacking equipment.
(17) Anchor bridge if required (see Section VI)
(18) Fit ramps, lay decking, place curbs, and install guide markers.
(19) Post classification signs and clear site of all equipment.