ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(29) Lower far bank end of bridge by operating jack in landing roller pedestal. Reposition landing roller
pedestal so the center of roller is 8 ft (2.4 m) from nose roller on bankseat beam. Raise landing roller
pedestal until roller touches bottom of launching nose.
(30) Disconnect vehicle and push bar from bridge.
(31) Remove remaining launching nose heavy sections (para. 4-13a.) and launching nose roller.
(32) Remove launching nose cross girder and nose cross girder posts (para. 4-11).
(33) Lower near bank end of bridge using jacks (para. 4-20f.), davits (para. 4-21) or crane (para. 4-22).
(34) If approach surface is to be improved, do so at this time.
(35) Hook seven long ramp units to near bankseat beam. Ensure anti-lift lugs are engaged (para. 4-24).
(36) Lay decking, starting on near bank end of bridge (para. 4-25).
(37) If exit surface is to be improved, do so at this time.
(38) Hook seven long ramp units to far bankseat beam. Ensure anti lift-lugs are engaged.