ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(39) Use same method [as step (38)] to remove 5N1, 4N1 and 3N1.
(40) To remove 2N1:
With center crew prepared to move launching nose to rear of site, remove panel pin from nose
Lift gravity catch and move launching nose to rear until junction of LLN front and LLN rear is just gap
side of nose roller.
Put panel pin through nose section against launching nose cross girder rollers. If tip of nose is
uphill, place pin in front of rollers. If tip of nose is downhill, place pin behind rollers.
(41) Remove landing roller pedestal from launching nose.
(42) Move launching nose until rear of light launching nose rear is over launching nose cross girder.
Personnel must support launching nose heavy.
(43) Remove last launching nose heavy.
(44) Remove light launching nose from nose roller and launching nose cross girder, then disassemble light
(45) Remove nose roller from bankseat beam (reverse of para. 4-10).
(46) Remove launching nose cross girder and posts (para. 4-11b).
(47) Remove bays 3 and 2 and deck unit from bay 1.
(48) Position 16 personnel (right and left side crews) around end of bridge.
(49) Unlock roller beam rollers.
It is necessary to lift the end of bridge off the front roller beam rollers and back onto longitudinal
girder. Do not allow bridge to drop onto longitudinal girder.