ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(29) Unlock roller beam rollers.
It is necessary to lift the end of bridge off the front roller beam rollers and back onto the
longitudinal girders. Do not allow bridge to drop onto longitudinal girders.
(30) All 16 personnel lift bridge back to Bp0 (over RRB).
(31) Remove top panel 2 and bay 1.
(32) All 16 personnel lift and pull bridge back until bankseat beam is at second cross member of longitudinal
girder (Bp2 over RRB).
(33) Lock rollers. Disassemble end of bridge.
(34) Disassemble roller beams.
(35) Clear site.