ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(12) Connect push bar. Unlock rollers and boom bridge to 3p4 (over RRB). Lock rollers, and disconnect
(13) Add bay 8, including sway brace.
(14) Connect push bar. Unlock rollers and launch bridge to lp6 (over RRB). Lock rollers.
(15) Set up landing roller pedestal (LRP) on far bank. With 1p6 over forward roller beam, check to ensure
that landing zone (LZ) number 1 or higher is over center of landing roller pedestal.
A landing zone number higher Is permitted. Never use an LZ number lower than that given.
(16) Unlock rollers and boom to 6p4 (over FRB). Lock rollers.
(17) Disassemble rear roller beam.
(18) Unlock rollers and boom to 8p4 over FRB (pp 4 of last bay). Lock rollers, and disconnect push bar.
(19) Add bay 9 including sway brace.
(20) Remove nose sections that have passed landing roller pedestal. Leave the last three nose sections in
place. These will be removed after far bank end of bridge has been lowered to the ground.
(21) Connect push bar. Unlock rollers and boom to 9p4 (pp 4 of last bay). Lock rollers, and disconnect push
(22) Continue this process, adding a bay and booming to pp 4 of that bay, until bay 12 is added and bridge is
boomed to 12p4 (over FRB).
(23) Complete end of bridge (para. 4-9b.). Use stacked deck units as a working platform.
(24) Follow steps (29) thru (42) in paragraph 61 to complete bridge.