ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(63) Disconnect vehicle from bridge.
(64) Remove launching nose (para. 4-13b.) and nose roller (reverse of para. 4-10).
(65) Remove launching nose cross girder and posts (para. 4-11). Far bank crew returns to near bank.
(66) Reposition counterweight deck units to their final position and remove the curbs from the bankseat beam
to enable jacking bracket to be connected if davits are to be used.
(67) Lower near bank end of bridge using jacks (para. 4-20), davits (para. 4-21) or crane (para. 4-22).
(68) Lower link chain [para. 4-16c step (4)] on both sides of bridge and tension link chains (para. 4-16e.).
(69) If approach surface is to be improved, do so at this time.
(70) Hook seven long ramp units to near bankseat beam. Ensure anti-lift lugs are engaged (para. 4-24).
(71) Lay decking, starting on near bank end of bridge (para. 4-25).
(72) If exit surface is to be improved, do so at this time.
(73) Hook seven long ramp units to far bankseat beam. Ensure anti-lift lugs are engaged.
(74) Fit curbs, starting on near bank end of bridge (para. 4-26).
(75) Put bridge guide markers in place (para. 4-26).
(76) After bridge has passed inspection, put bridge classification signs in place.
(77) Make sure all erection equipment is away from roadway. The bridge is now ready for use.