ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(36) Level roller beams and ensure rear roller beam is set higher than front roller beam.
(37) Remove light tackle from 19pl.
(38) During delaunch remove light tackle and long links. Feed long links under CRB cross girder.
(39) Add 2N1 and 1N1 to complete nose.
(40) Remove light tackle.
(41) Delaunch bridge to 15p0 (over CRB). During the delaunch remove light tackle, long links and add
launching nose sections if not already fitted.
(42) Remove thirty seven deck units and six curbs counterweight from bridge as follows [leave 3 deck units
as counterweight until step (48)]. Position a flat bed vehicle close to the end of bridge and use personnel
standing on vehicle to transfer the counterweight from the bridge to personnel on the ground.
(43) Delaunch bridge to 10p0 (over CRB). During delaunch remove light tackle, links and anti-flutter tackle.
As bridge approaches 10p0 position personnel around end of bridge to control bridge onto rear roller
The center of gravity of bridge Is over the capsill roller beam. it is at this point that any minor
adjustments in the front and rear roller beam placement must be made. Ensure that bridge will
come to rest on rear roller beam correctly. The bridge should rest between flanges of rollers, not
on top of them.