ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(44) Hold rear of bridge down on rear roller beam.
(45) Lower jack in landing roller pedestal. Remove landing roller pedestal from under launching nose and
(46) Recover landing roller pedestal.
(47) Boom bridge to 15p4 (over RRB) removing light tackle and long links during boom. Lock rollers and
disconnect push bar.
(48) Remove three deck units counterweight (3D) as described in step (42).
(49) Remove end of bridge (reverse of para. 4-9b.).
Throughout the build the bridge Is delaunched using a vehicle, push bar and push bar cross
girder (para. 4-18) which must be disconnected before further bays are added. To simplify the
following procedures these drills are described "connect push bar" and "disconnect push bar."
(50) Connect push bar cross girder, push bar and vehicle to bridge. Unlock rollers and boom bridge to 13p7
over rear roller beam. Lock rollers.
(51) Remove guard rope, footwalk posts, footwalk and footwalk bearers
(52) Remove long link from post tensioning assembly.
(53) Remove post tensioning assembly (reverse of para. 4-16b.).