ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
The panel pin in the upper pin jaws of the junction panel and last top panel is called the pin at "A."
This panel pin must be removed before the top panel of bay 4 can be removed. The removal of the
pin at "A" serves the same purpose as unlocking the bottom panel shoot bolt.
(20) To remove the pin at "A."
Position six personnel around the rearmost bottom panel.
Remove the pin at "A" as the six personnel lift the bottom panel.
(21) Boom bridge to panel point lp4.
(22) Remove remaining bays of bridge until bay 2 bottom panel is removed.
(23) Position 16 personnel (right and left side crews) around end of bridge.
(24) Unlock roller beam rollers.
It is necessary to lift the end of bridge off the front roller beam rollers and onto the longitudinal
girders. Do not allow bridge to drop onto longitudinal girders.
(25) All 16 personnel lift bridge back to Bp0 (over RRB)
(26) Remove top panel 2 and bay 1