Idle Test (Sheet 1 of 1)
Take all necessary safety precautions to
eliminate possible injury - to personnel or
damage to equipment, Stand clear of trans-
mission output flanges whenever the engine
Start and operate engine until normal operating temperatures are reached
2. Check tachometer for indication of 700-750 rpm. If indication is not within
range, adjust idle adjusting screw according to steps 3 through 6.
3. Using 1/2 inch wrench, loosen jamnut on idle adjusting screw.
4. Using 1/2 inch wrench, adjust idle adjusting screw until 700-750 rpm shows on
5. Using 1/2 inch wrench, tighten jamnut.
6. Install 3/16 inch end of throttle linkage adjusting gage between stop pin and bracket
shoulder. If distance is not a minimum of 3/16 inch, notify support maintenance.
Check tachometer. If indication is not between 700-750 rpm, notify maintenance
Go on to Sheet 7