FUEL PUMP REPLACEMENT - RIGHT FUEL TANK (Sheet 2 of 6)
1. Using pliers, cut lockwire (A) on 12
2. Using 1/2 inch socket, remove 12 screws
and washers (B) securing fuel pump
access cover (C) to fuel tank.
3. Using pliers, cut lockwire (D) securing five screws (E).
4. Using 9/16 inch socket, remove four of five screws (E) securing access cover (C) to fuel
pump mounting bracket (underneath cover).
5. Using 9/16 inch socket, loosen, but do not remove, the fifth screw (E).
Swivel access cover (C) on fifth screw
(E) until you can remove mounting bracket
(F) with fuel pump (G) attached part way
out of fuel tank.
Go on to Sheet 3