TUBE ASSEMBLY (FUEL INJECTION PUMP INLET TO BULKHEAD ELBOW)
REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 5)
7. Using 7/8 inch wrench, remove tube assembly
(C) from fuel injection pump adapter (G).
8. Using fingers, remove tube assembly (C)
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Using clean rags and solvent, clean elbow
and tube assembly mounting hardware
thoroughly. Using wire brush, clean threaded
2. Inspect elbow and tube assembly mounting
hardware for bends, breaks, rounded edges,
wear, or thread damage. Replace if required.
3. Inspect adapter on fuel injection pump for
Coat pipe threads of fittings with
sealing compound before instal-
1. Using 7/8 inch wrench, install tube assembly
(A) on fuel injection pump adapter (B).
Go on to Sheet 4