WATER SEPARATOR FUEL FILTER OUTLET HOSE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 3)
3. Using 7/8 inch wrench, remove
hose assembly (C) from elbow (E)
of water separator fuel filter (F).
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Using clean rags and solvent, clean hose clamp and self-locking nut thoroughly.
2. Inspect hose clamp and self-locking nut for wear or damage.
3. Inspect bulkhead elbow and water separator fuel filter outlet elbow for stripped
4. Replace defective parts as required.
1. Coat threads of bulkhead elbow
(A) with sealing compound.
2. Using fingers, install hose assembly
(B) on bulkhead elbow (A).
3. Using 7/8 inch wrench, tighten
nut (C) of hose assembly (B) on
bulkhead elbow (A).
Go on to Sheet 3