FUEL LINE INSULATOR REPLACEMENT (Sheet 9 of 10)
14. Position insulators (AK) and
plates (AL) onto fuel lines.
15. Using 1/2 inch socket and 1/2
wrench, install bolt (AM) and
nut (AN) securing insulators
(AK) and plates (AL) to fuel
16. Install insulators and plates (AP), (AQ), (AR), and (AS), the same as steps 14 and 15 above.
17. Position four insulators (AT) and two plates (AU) onto bracket (AV).
18. Using 1/2 inch socket and 1/2 inch wrench, install eight bolts (AW) and nuts (AX) securing
insulators, plates and fuel lines to brackets.
19. Position insulators (AY) and plate (AZ) onto bracket (BA).
20. Using 1/2 inch socket and 1/2 inch wrench, install two bolts (BB) and nuts (BC) securing
insulators, plate and fuel lines to bracket.
Go on to Sheet 10