AIR CLEANER INTAKE AND HOSE REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 5)
1. Use a 3/8 inch wrench and loosen clamp nut (A) at end of intake hose (B).
2. Slide clamp (C) over intake hose (B) to middle of hose.
3. Use a screwdriver and pry hose (B) from elbow (D), remove clamp (C).
Close grille doors and go inside crew
5. Use a 1/2 inch socket and remove four
screws and washers (E).
6. Remove cover and gasket (F).
7. Inspect gasket cemented to cover (F). If
damaged, use puty knife and remove gasket
Apply adhesive to new gasket and position
8. Use a 9/16 inch socket and remove eight
nuts and washers (G).
Remove air intake flange assembly (H) and
10. Inspect gasket (J) cemented to bulkhead.
If damaged, use putty knife and remove
gasket. Apply adhesive to new gasket (J)
and position on bulkhead.
Go on to Sheet 3