AIR CLEANER PLUG REPLACEMENT (Sheet 1 of 1)
1-1/8 in. socket with 1/2 in. drive
7/16 in. combination box and open end wrench
Sealer (Item 54, Appendix D)
Removal of the left or right plugs
Left side shown.
are the same.
1. Using 1-1/8 inch socket, remove two plugs (A) from air cleaner housing (C).
2. Using 7/16 inch wrench, remove plug (B) from air cleaner housing (C).
3. Inspect plug threads for damage. Replace as necessary.
1. Coat threads of three plugs (A and B) with sealer and install into air cleaner housing (C).
2. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, tighten two plugs (A).
3. Using 7/16 inch wrench, tighten plug (B).
End of Task