AIR CLEANER BLOWER FAN REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 7)
1. Using socket, remove 10 screws and
2. Place cover (B) on housing (C).
3. Disconnect four electrical leads from
two circuit breakers (D) mounted to
underside of cover (B).
4. Remove cover (B).
There are two blower fans in each air cleaner. Each blower fan is removed in the same way.
5. Using screwdriver, loosen clamp (E) securing hose (F) to inlet of blower fan (G). Slide
clamp onto hose.
6. Remove hose (F) from inlet of blower fan (G).
Go on to Sheet 3