PRIMARY FUEL FILTER ELEMENT REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 5)
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Using clean rags, clean inside of filter body and around the filter body rim.
Z. Inspect filter body and cover for cracks, holes, or dents on sealing edges.
3. Replace any damaged parts.
1. Install washer (A) and new gasket (B) from
element kit and cover (C) on screw (D).
Do not tighten nut (E) down com-
pletely. Leave enough nut showing
to allow removal.
2. Using 9/16 inch wrench and
adjustable wrench, install nut (E)
on screw (D) and tighten nut (E).
3. Install new gasket (F), from kit, into
seat on the inside of cap (C).
Go on to Sheet 4