REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 6)
FUEL-WATER SEPARATOR FILTER ELEMENT
Do not remove or otherwise disturb
the center element during outer filter
element replacement unless ail three
elements are scheduled for replace-
7. Using hands, remove two outer filter
elements (J) by turning slightly and
lifting out. Throw away filters.
8. Remove center filter element (K) in
same manner as outer filters, if
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
Exercise care when cleaning inside of
fuel-water separator not to damage
any internal parts.
Using dry cleaning solvent and rags,
clean inside of fuel-water separator.
Inspect fuel-water separator for cracks
3. Using dry cleaning solvent and crocus
cloth, remove minor burrs and scores.
If cracked, excessively burred, or scored,
contact your supervisor.
4. Flush with clean dry cleaning fluid.
1. Remove cent airier from under fuel-
Remove plastic barrier material and tape
from fuel outlet line (A).
3. Using 7/8 inch wrench, install fuel
outlet line (A) to elbow (B).
Go on to Sheet 4