FUEL INLET FLUID PRESSURE FILTER REPAIR (Sheet 2 of 2)
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Inspect for broken, cracked components and for general serviceability. Replace as
2. Clean filter bowl, element, and spring with dry cleaning solvent (Item 55, Appendix D).
3. Blow low-pressure, compressed air through filter element to remove dirt particles.
Replace element if damaged.
1. Place new preformed packing (A) in position on filter bowl (B).
2. Place filter element and spring (C) in filter head (D).
3. Place filter bowl (B) and filter head (D) together.
4. Using wrench, screw together filter bowl (B) and
filter head (D).
End of Task